Welcome to Richmond!
Richmond is conveniently located near the YVR airport and only a few minutes away from beautiful Vancouver. Getting around is easy, either via public transit (Skytrain), ride hailing apps (Uber, taxis, Lyft), or renting a car, it’s all accessible from the Radisson Vancouver Airport Hotel.
Getting there by Transit
The Radisson Vancouver Airport Hotel is located right next to Aberdeen Station, on the Canada Line.
Parking at the Hotel
Parking is free for conference attendees, in the following locations:
- Surface parking in front of the hotel (limited)
- President Plaza parking structure:
- 2nd floor
- 3rd floor
- 5th floor BLUE ZONE ONLY (do not park in the red zone – you will be towed!)
Organizers are pleased to have arranged a limited number of rooms available for conference attendees at the Radisson Vancouver Airport Hotel at a special discounted rate of $234/night. Be sure to book early to ensure availability as we expect the hotel block to sell out!
PLEASE NOTE: Accommodations are separate from your conference registration and must be booked separately. Conference organizers are not available to assist in booking hotel rooms, or updating reservations.
- Hotel room cancellations are in accordance with the policies of the Radisson Vancouver Airport Hotel.
To make a room reservation, delegates much identify themselves as a participant attending the conference, and can either:
- Register online by clicking here,
- Call the hotel directly at 604-279-8384, or
- Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hotel reservations much be made no later than September 8, 2023. Reservation request received at 5:00 PM local time at the hotel on the cut-off date will be accepted at the group rate up to the contracted block based on guestroom availability.