October 26 9:30 AM-4:00 PM SK Time SK Branch: Working Landscapes: 2022 Agricultural Water Management Technical Workshop
Event Location: Discovery Farm, Langham, SK (Home of AG in Motion)
We’d like to thank Associated Engineering, Discovery Farm, Saskatchewan Conservation and Development Association, and the Water Security Agency for sponsoring this event.
If you have not registered for this event but would like to attend, registration will be available at the registration desk the morning of the event.
9:30 AM: Event Registration
- Jeff Schoenau, Univ of SK: Drainage and Soil Management
- Helen Baulch, Univ of SK: State of Drainage Knowledge in SK
- South Country John Deere: Software for Drainage Design
- Patrick Lloyd-Smith, Univ of SK: Landowner Drainage Economics Survey
- Blake Weiseth, Discovery Farm & SK Polytechnic: 4Rs to Manage Water Quality
- Olaf Boettcher, Precision Drainage Solutions Ltd.: Tile Drainage Design in SK
- CropPro Consulting: Use of SWAT Maps in Precision Agriculture
Coffee & Networking
- Colin Whitfield, Univ of SK: Hydrologic Modelling
- Jillian Brown, SIPA: Irrigation Approaches to Offset Downstream Impacts of Drainage
- SCDA/Associated Engineering: Case Studies
4:00 PM: Adjourn
- Registration includes lunch at the venue.
- The indoors event venue is fully accessible. Field tours will require short-distance walking or travel across uneven terrain. For more information on this events accessibility, please email us at email@example.com.
- This event will be cancelled if registration is not high enough by October 19, 2022. Registrants will be notified and receive a full refund if the event is cancelled by the organizer.
- Registrants who cancel will receive a 50% refund until September 26, 2022. No refunds will be possible after September 26th. Registrants may also transfer their registration to another person by September 26th.
- By registering, attendees acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that they may be exposed to it while attending the workshop. Workshop organizers will comply with any local and provincial COVID mandates in effect during the workshop, though no such mandates are in effect now. Attendees are encouraged to wear masks while indoors during the event.
- If you have symptoms of COVID-19 the day of the workshop, please do not attend the event.
Thank you to our Event Sponsors!