Current Job Opportunities
Canada Research Chair, Tier 2, Civil and Environmental Engineering (Water Resources) – Carleton University, Ottawa, ON
- Water Resources Engineering
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Preliminary (Tenure-track)/Tenured
- Start Date: July 1, 2020
- Closing Date: Until position has been filled
The Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering invites applications for a preliminary/tenured Canada Research Chair Tier 2 appointment in Water Resources Engineering at the rank of Assistant or Associate Professor beginning July 1, 2020. Appointment is conditional on the approval of the application by the CRC Secretariat. Read More…..
Posted on CWRA website until March 15, 2020
Environmental Project Officer – Competition # WSA41-2019/20
Our Environmental Services team acts as a regulatory body focusing on municipal and privately-owned waterworks and sewage works to ensure facilities achieve the provincial standards for drinking water and wastewater effluent quality.
As a member of the southern team some of the duties you will be responsible for are to provide technical advice and expertise to stakeholders’ specific to the operation, maintenance and monitoring of water and wastewater treatment facilities. This employee will undertake facility inspections and conducts water quality tests, providing guidance and expertise to plant operators to ensure compliant operations and to help diagnose problems and find suitable solutions.
We offer rewarding career opportunities, competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package.
To learn more about the work we do and this position, visit www.wsask.ca
CWRA Website Job Posting Policy
- Employment ads will be prepared and posted for one week at a price of $200.
- Job Postings displayed on the CWRA home page will consist of the job title, 50-75 word brief description with a link to the detailed job description and application process.
- Continuing the ad for more than one week will be possible at a cost of $100 per week.
- CWRA members will be given a 10% discount on the Advertisement.
- Job Postings are not only advertised on the home page but included in our weekly email to members and other subscribers.
- An email blast to CWRA members is not performed.
- We will require 1 business day advance notice for a posting to be completed.
If you are interested please submit the posting material to CWRA and confirm your billing address and include:
- a copy of the advertisement including links to further information (with French version if needed),
- date posting should begin, and
- date posting is to be removed.