Current Job Opportunities
Section Head – Water Allocations
Ministry of Forests, Lands, Natural Resource Operations and Rural Devleopment
The Ministry of Forests, Lands, Natural Resource Operations and Rural Development is responsible for the stewardship of provincial Crown land and natural resources, and for the protection of B.C.’s archaeological and heritage resources.
The West Coast Region is a vast area covering a large part of coastal British Columbia, including Vancouver Island, the Mainland Central Coast and Haida Gwaii. With 20,000 kilometres of coast line, many islands and inlets, the area has unique opportunities and challenges for natural resource management and business delivery (Read more….)
Ministry of Forests, Lands, Natural Resource Operations and Rural Development
Reporting to an excluded manager at the Business Leadership level, the Section Head – Groundwater is accountable for supervision of staff at the professional or specialist level. This position manages staff and financial resources, ensures achievement of and evaluates the outcomes of program goals and applies legislation, policies and professional standards. The Section Head – Groundwater leads projects and strategic initiatives to address large-scale and controversial issues within its geographic area.
Closing Date: December 31, 2018
CWRA Website Job Posting Policy
- Employment ads will be prepared and posted for one week at a price of $200.
- Job Postings displayed on the CWRA home page will consist of the job title, 50-75 word brief description with a link to the detailed job description and application process.
- Continuing the ad for more than one week will be possible at a cost of $100 per week.
- CWRA members will be given a 10% discount on the Advertisement.
- Job Postings are not only advertised on the home page but included in our weekly email to members and other subscribers.
- An email blast to CWRA members is not performed.
- We will require 1 business day advance notice for a posting to be completed.
If you are interested please submit the posting material to CWRA and confirm your billing address and include:
- a copy of the advertisement including links to further information (with French version if needed),
- date posting should begin, and
- date posting is to be removed.