Current Job Opportunities
Position Available: Executive Director
Location: Work from home
The Executive Director (E.D.) assists the Board of Directors in its responsibility for the governance of the association and manages the day-to-day operations. Day-to-day duties may include processing annual memberships, registrations for the annual golf tournament and conference, membership inquiries, data entry, records management, financial bookkeeping, and more.
Key Responsibilities: Assist the Board in governance and vision, oversee daily operations, lead policy development and fundraising, maintain online presence, innovate for member improvement, and spearhead the annual conference while advocating for the association in the industry.
To see the full listing details and how to apply, please visit SWWA Careers
Position Available: Approvals Engineer (Temporary 10 months)
Location: Moose Jaw, SK
Water Security Agency is looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our Standards and Approvals unit as a Approvals Engineer in our Moose Jaw location.
As an Approvals Engineer, this employee will be responsible for approving activities related to the development, construction and management of a variety of drinking water and wastewater systems in the province. This employee will also be participating in the development of protocols, standards, codes of practice and regulations related to drinking water and wastewater systems.
For more details on eligibility and how to apply, visit: WSA Job Postings
Position Available: Water Projects Engineer
Location: Lethbridge, AB
The Water Project Engineer will provide leadership for the safe, efficient, timely and fiscally responsible delivery of the projects. You will also be responsible for the selection, assessment and evaluation of consultants. Ensuring that all engineering work is reviewed throughout all phases of the project and that the construction phase of the project is monitored and completed safely and in accordance with department requirements and contract specifications.
For more details on eligibility and how to apply, visit: Lethbridge Water Projects Engineer
Check back later to see more job opportunities!
CWRA Website Job Posting Policy
- Employment ads will be prepared and posted for one week at a price of $200.
- Job Postings displayed on the CWRA home page will consist of the job title, 50-75 word brief description with a link to the detailed job description and application process.
- Continuing the ad for more than one week will be possible at a cost of $100 per week.
- CWRA members will be given a 10% discount on the Advertisement.
- Job Postings are included in our bi-weekly email to members and other subscribers.
- An email blast to CWRA members is not performed.
- We will require 1 business day advance notice for a posting to be completed.
If you are interested please submit the posting material to CWRA and confirm your billing address and include:
- a copy of the advertisement and links to further information, or at minimum a title of position, location of office, type of position (full/part) or contract dates, application deadline, and a short description, in English and/or French,
- date posting should begin, and
- date posting is to be removed.
- Please send us a logo if you would like one included.