June 14, 2022: SK Branch Webinar: New Knowledge and Products to Enhance Resilience of Prairie Communities to Water Stress with Chris Spence and Colin Whitfield
This webinar is the last installment in the 2021-2022 SK Branch webinar series.
More detail about this event is coming soon!
You can read more about the series on the SK Branch Website.
- Please note that you will need to register on GoToMeeting for each webinar – an email with links to each webinar will be sent to you immediately after payment has been processed. If you are purchasing this for the final attendee, you will need to forward that email to them.
- No refunds will be given for full-series registrations.
- If the organizer cancels a particular event, refunds will be issued to the people that registered for that event separately to the method of payment used.
- Registrations may be transferred to other people.
- Corporate registrations may be used for groups of attendees at the same organization. The confirmation email will be sent only to the person who signs up for the Corporate series, and they will be responsible for distributing the attendance information to their organization’s attendees.
- Another webinar in this series was recorded in 2021 (Bridging Local-scale Water Resource Operations to a River Basin Economy, Leila Eaman). CWRA Members have access to this recording in the Members Webinar Archive. If you subscribe to the full series, you can gain access to this webinar as well by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, if you are not already a member of CWRA.
[su_button url=”https://cwra.org/en/membee-events/#id=10172&cid=1410&wid=701″ target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#0070b2″ size=”10″ radius=”round”]Register Now for this Webinar or the Series[/su_button]