Kananaskis Short Course on Principles of Hydrology 2019
January 10-21, 2019
All participants must apply for registration as a graduate student with the University of Saskatchewan, and must therefore satisfy the university’s admission requirements. Please visit the course website (link below) for more information.
This course aims to describe and explain:-
- The physical principles and processes that govern hydrology, with special reference to Canadian conditions.
- Mass and energy balance calculations and their application in hydrology.
On completion of this course, students should be able to:
- Describe the principal hydrological processes active in Canadian contexts
- Assess the effects of variable boundary conditions on hydrology
- Apply coupled energy and mass balance equations to calculate hydrological fluxes including runoff and streamflow.
Full course information is available at the University of Saskatchewan website.